The Zacuto Z-EVF-1S EVF Snap is a 3.2” high resolution monitor, compatible with the Z-finder view finder series and displays images at a resolution up to 800 x 480. Allowing you to operate with any camera with HDMI output, it attaches firmly to the HDMI port on the camera. It allows you to operate your DSLRs with correct form factor for video. With 2 class “A" HDMI ports, the EVF Snap supports loop through to another monitor or device.
With exposure assist feature, the EVF allows you set 2 separate IRE levels for displaying images. With focus assist (peaking), it enhances edge sharpening, which allows the object in focus to stand out. Featuring a blue only mode, the monitor assists in calibration by providing the ability to view SMTPE color bars.
The EVF Snap monitor supports viewing of anamorphic images produced by anamorphic lenses and has frame line generators that include 1.33:1 (4x3), 1.66:1 (15x9), 1.78:1 (16x9), 1.85:1 (35mm theatrical), 2.35:1 (Cinemascope), and a "rule of thirds" grid aspect ratio frame lines. You can manually scale images or even recall presets from the camera, and control over brightness and contrast for a clear and precise display.
Displaying the level of audio being recorded via audio meters, the EVF Snap has a battery level indicator that gives you an indication of the charge available in the battery. It has 3 assignable function buttons and provides live preview while changing menu items, which results in effective operation.
- 3.2" high resolution monitor
- Compatible with Z-finder view finder series
- Displays images at a resolution up to 800 x 480
- Allows you to operate with any camera with HDMI output
- Allows you to operate your DSLRs with correct form factor for video
- 2 class "A" HDMI ports support loop through to another monitor or device
- Exposure assist - allows you to set 2 separate IRE levels
- Focus assist (peaking)
- Enhances edge sharpening that allows the object in focus to stand out
- Blue only mode
- Supports viewing of anamorphic images produced by anamorphic lenses
- Frame line generators
- Manually scale images
- Recall presets from the camera
- Allows you to control over brightness and contrast for a clear and precise display
- Audio meters
- Battery level indicator
- 3 assignable function buttons
- Provides live preview while changing menu items, which results in effective operation
- USB firmware upgradeable
Why buy from us?
Our excellent supplier relationships, coupled with technologically advanced super-efficient systems ensure that we usually have the products you want IN STOCK so that you can get what you want when you want it. Our super-fast turn around time is such that most orders are processed and shipped within 24-48 hours, and often a lot quicker.
Low Low Prices
Why pay more when you can get the same for less? Due to our large sales volume, we are able to pass our quantity buying prices on to you. When you purchase from us, you can rest assured that you are getting factory fresh merchandise with A Warranty at the lowest legitimate price.
We strive to ensure all of our customers receive the highest of service. We listen to your feedback and do what we can to tailor our service to your needs.
Ordering with 42nd Street Photo is safe, easy & fun. We assure that every transaction you make with us is 100% secure. In addition to using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protection technology and a VeriSign Secure Server ID, we are also checked daily by an independant security company called ScanAlert. You can also be assured that your name and confidential information will never be distributed, sold, or rented.