Shopping cart is empty
Sigma 876101 - 2X Teleconverter EX APO -Canon-
We are OPEN during these trying times to serve our community.
With technical help, rental and emergency items
for delivery, pick up and shipping.
Mail Order Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm EST- 1-888-810-4242
NYC Retail Store Location: 15 West 36th Street B/T 5th & 6th ave.
Retail Store Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 7:00pm | Saturday - Sunday 10am - 6pm EST 1-212-594-6565
Call Today!!! 1-888-810-4242 We Now Provide Free Shipping & A Free Cleaning Kit
Extended Warranties (Protect Your Investment)
Cleaning Kits & Screen Protectors
Item # 13525Only: $19.95
Item # 11372Only: $29.99
Item # 13886
Item # 13887
- Front & Rear Lens Caps
- Soft Case
Usablelenses and functions
- Sigma APO Tele converter 1.4x EX and 2x EX should be used only with Sigma brand lenses listed above. If you mount a Sigma APO Tele Converter 1.4x EX or APO Tele Converter 2x EX to a lens that is not listed above, it may damage the lens element of the Tele Converter as well as the master lens.
- If using a lens marked *3 "For Pentax AF", be aware that the lens can be used with PZ or ZX series cameras only.
- Do not use the APO Tele converter EX on top of another APO Tele Converter or any other kinds of converters.
- *5 Cannot be used with Maxxum/Dynax 4, 5 and 7 camera
Attaching the APO Teleconverter EX to the lens
- First, attach the APO Tele converter EX to the master lens. Then, attach the lens and converter to the camera body.
- For Minolta Maxxum camera: If you attach only the APO Tele converter EX to the camera body, it may cause the camera AF mechanism to run idle.
- The lenses marked "AF" on the list will retain auto focus operation when used with APO Tele converter EX.
- If using lenses marked "MF" with a Minolta Maxxum, Nikon AF and Pentax AF cameras, be aware that these lenses cannot focus precisely by auto focusing. Please be sure to use the manual focusing method when using these lenses with the APO Tele converter EX.
- *4 It can be used as AF between 0 and 47 inches (1.2m) with the APO Tele converter EX. It can be used only MF less than 47 inches (1.2m).
- *2 It can be used zoom range between 100mm and 500mm with the APO Tele converter EX.
- Using the APO Tele Converter EX decreases the effective aperture by one f-stop with the APO Tele Converter 1.4X EX and by two f-stops with the APO Tele Converter 2X EX. However, exposure can be determined in the same manner as when using the master lens without a tele converter.
- If using a lens marked *1 in the table, the camera's display will give you the converted exposure information. When using a lens not marked *1 in the table while using a hand held exposure meter, you should increase the exposure reading by one f-stop for the APO Tele Converter 1.4X EX and by two f-stops for the APO Tele Converter 2X EX.
- When these converters are used with the Nikon N50, N4004 series and the APS SLR cameras, the diaphragm control ring must be set to the minimum f-stop.
Why buy from us?
We are proud to offer the outstanding service and quality state-of-the-art products that our customers have come to depend on. Below are just a few of the many reason to buy with us.
Our excellent supplier relationships, coupled with technologically advanced super-efficient systems ensure that we usually have the products you want IN STOCK so that you can get what you want when you want it. Our super-fast turn around time is such that most orders are processed and shipped within 24-48 hours, and often a lot quicker.
Low Low Prices
Why pay more when you can get the same for less? Due to our large sales volume, we are able to pass our quantity buying prices on to you. When you purchase from us, you can rest assured that you are getting factory fresh merchandise with A Warranty at the lowest legitimate price.
We strive to ensure all of our customers receive the highest of service. We listen to your feedback and do what we can to tailor our service to your needs.
Ordering with 42nd Street Photo is safe, easy & fun. We assure that every transaction you make with us is 100% secure. In addition to using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protection technology and a VeriSign Secure Server ID, we are also checked daily by an independant security company called ScanAlert. You can also be assured that your name and confidential information will never be distributed, sold, or rented.